Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why Back players are valuable in speedball

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sash
Admin
sash

Why Back players are valuable in speedball Empty
PostSubject: Why Back players are valuable in speedball   Why Back players are valuable in speedball I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:28 am

Why Back players are the most valuable players in a speedball match...

The break determines the outcome, it presents both teams with a chance to get the other out before they reach a bunker. While the Front and Mid players are busy running to their bunkers, Back players are working for outs, shooting lanes and covering their players move. The more tagged off the break, or the better your Back players cover your movement, the better your chances will be during the game.

You can superman slide into the snake, but if you can't read the game your done. I've seen plenty of fast players make it to the snake and make ridiculous mistakes because they suck at reading the game, and I've seen Back players win matches with all odds against them because they could read the game and respond accordingly with instinct like movement. Back players are the eyes for the team and need to read the game and communicate effectively for it to capture a victory. if your Back player does not communicate well, and cannot fill in positions as Front players make moves or get eliminated, then you'll lose.

Contest this if you will, but Back players are the most valuable players on the paintball field; they lead the team through communication, cover teammates moves, fill in positions as teammates drop out, and practically determine the outcome of the game during the break.
Back to top Go down
https://frenzunited.forumotion.net

Why Back players are valuable in speedball
Page 1 of 1